My Business Goals To Help Prepare You For The Big Big Baby Boomer BOOM!
In about 4 years, both of my parents will be 70!.. Just writing that sentence sounds weird!..
Baby Boomers are those who are between the ages of 52-70 years old.
When I say BIG BIG BOOM, I am referring to the large amount of people between these ages that need daily care and services now and in the future. CLICK HERE TO READ about the Professional Caregiving market and stats.
When you think of the Senior care business, keep in mind that not all of your Clients are going to be in their 80's and 90's....or even 100's.
Your Senior Clients can and will vary in age.
If you are anywhere between 18 and 40 and choose to service Private paying Clients who are Disabled, they may even be your own age, or not too many years above you.
Below is a very short and brief list of goals for 2017 that I have made for my business to help prepare you and your future Senior or Disabled Care service for the Big- Big- Baby- Boomer- BOOM!
(Try saying it fast 6 times!)
And of course, their elderly parents who are in their 80's, 90's, and 100's!
2. More postings on my Google Plus page!
3. One on One Virtual Consulting!
4. EC1's 12 month entrepreneurship and self-employment program for new and experienced Professional Senior Caregivers and Nurse Aides, and to those who are entirely new to the industry. (MORE DETAILS ON THIS PROGRAM COMING SOON!)
5. Interviews with self-employed and employee Professional Senior Caregivers and Nursepreneurs. Also, interviews with seasoned and Millennial Gerontologists!
6. Behind the scenes on the Islands-I also will be getting out into the Nueces Bay community to get involved with the Senior and Disabled Islanders!
8. Periscope Live!
9. You Tube Channel!
That's it for now! I told you it was going to be very short and brief! Straight and to the point as my Senior Clients would say!
If there is a certain topic that you would like for me to write about, or add to the list, shoot me an e-mail or let me know in the comment box!
---You Might Also Like---
What Am I Doing On An Island??
My consultation services are now available!
Welcome To Extraordinary Care1
My name is Tiffany Tene' Armstead, and I am the owner, founder, and CEO of Extraordinary Care1-a small, independent, private paying Care Service for Elders, Seniors, and the Disabled.
Whether you are new to Senior Care, or experienced, my goal is for you to have everything that you need, to begin your own mini Senior Care Service, right here on my website-with just a CLICK of a button!
Join me on the island of Nueces Bay, as I continue to reinnovate, and transition my offline business, to be 100% online and virtual.
Feel free to Contact Me or chat with us right here on the website.