24 Different Titles to use as an Independent Professional Senior Care Entrepreneur
What do I personally call myself as a Self-employed Professional Senior Caregiver?
Professional Senior Caregivers have many names and titles that vary from state to state, and country to country.
You can differentiate your title from your profession, or you can mix your title and profession together.
It is very unusual for one to see Professional Senior Caregivers with business cards! Even though my small Senior and Disabled care service thrived from Referrals, I still had business cards on hand!
Independent Home Care Provider
Owner and Founder
Tiffany Tene' Armstead
SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT
Owner Founder CEO
Here are 24 Names and titles to use when someone inquires about your Caregiving Service-And to put on your business cards and/or brochures.
Hello! My name is,.... and I am a:
1. Independent Senior Care Assistant
2. Senior Care Assistant
3. Independent Senior Caregiver
4. Direct Caregiver
5. Independent Direct Caregiver
6. Independent Care Provider
7. Independent Home Care Provider
8. Private Duty Caregiver
9. Private Duty Care Provider
10. Direct Care Provider
11. Independent Home Health Care Provider
12. Private Duty Home Health Provider
13. Private Duty Home Care Provider
14. Independent Non-Medical Caregiver
15. Independent Non-Medical Care
16. Independent Professional Caregiver
17. Independent Senior and Disabled Care Provider
18. Independent Professional Care Provider
19. Independent Senior Care Attendant
20. Geriatric Care Provider
21. Independent Geriatric Care Provider
22. Senior Caregiver
23. Senior Care Provider
24. Independent Care Provider for Seniors and the Disabled Community
See how you can play around with your new title!
Which one sounds the best to you?
Are there any other names and titles that I can add to the list?
---You Might Also Like---
My consultation services are now available!
Welcome To Extraordinary Care1
Hello! My name is Tiffany Tene' Armstead, and I am the owner, founder, and CEO of Extraordinary Care1-a small, independent, private paying Care Service for Elders, Seniors, and the Disabled.
Whether you are new to Senior Care, or experienced, my goal is for you to have everything that you need, to begin your own mini Senior Care Service, right here on my website-with just a CLICK of a button!
Join me as I reinnovate, and transition my offline business, to be 100% online and virtual!
Feel free to Contact Me or chat with us right here on the website.